Value-Engineered Commercial Roofing
If your structure needs high-quality commercial roofing, Armor Exteriors has the experience and expertise for the job. We’ve been industry leaders for over two decades, and our factory-certified team knows how to reliably install and repair all types of commercial roofing systems. For second-to-none service and results that can’t be beat, look no further than Armor Exteriors.
We’re a GAF Master Roofing Contractor
Armor Exteriors is a factory-certified GAF Master commercial roofing contractor. Less than 1% of commercial roofers have passed the stringent GAF standards to earn this exclusive certification, and we’re proud to have what it takes to be one of the top roofing companies in the business. Our Master commercial roofing specialists bring top-level installation, durable products, cutting-edge technical expertise and long-lasting warranties to every project. You wouldn’t leave your business operations in the hands of an unqualified team, so don’t trust your roofing project to anyone but the best.
Cost-Effective & Energy-Efficient Materials
Armor Exteriors has the resources and skill to protect your assets. We match our roofing techniques and technologies to your structure’s specific needs to plan a tailor-made solution. That means we can work with a variety of roofing systems, including:
- Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO). Single-ply TPO roofing is an affordable product that can be applied directly over your existing roof material. TPO roofs are manufactured from materials that are puncture-resistant, energy-efficient and recyclable.
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC). PVC membranes are flexible, reliable and extremely resistant to UV ray damage, punctures, tears and more.
- Modified bitumen. Durable modified bitumen is a great option for low-slope and flat roofing systems because it’s impact-resistant, waterproof and strong.
- Built-up roofing (BUR). BUR is a fire-resistant, low-maintenance, continuous roof membrane that’s commonly used on low-slope roofs.
- Roof coatings. Liquid membrane roofing systems are highly reflective, weather-resistant and easy to maintain. A commercial roof coating can extend the life and improve the performance of your roofing system. Due to their reflective properties, roof coatings can also help lower energy costs. A non-evasive application allowing business to continue to operate normally while the roofing system is being installed.
Request an Estimate Today
Armor Exteriors can give your commercial property a weather-resistant, long-lasting roof. Call our team at (888) 276-6799 or contact us online to learn more about our customized commercial roofing solutions.